Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You make me BLUSH..

Okay so ever since i started my senior year of high school...DUN DUN DUN!!!..lol..i started wearing make-up! =} and i must say...i love blush and bronzer!..itz just amazing.You can go to bed at one in the morning and wake up at 6 or 7 (not that you should..i only do this when i have to!) and look like your glowing...but i love it! I tend to fall for the peachy pink coral colors..don't know why but they're just so beautiful and subtle. But beware!..if you over apply it you'll look like a cheap prostitute or a kid's clown that got lost on the way to a birthday party. I like to think that less is more! [=

So with that said...here are the products i'm loving!!
Nars Orgasm blush and Laguna Bronzer
Mac Fun n' Games Blush
Merle Norman Cheeks baked clay (idk if this is blush or bronzer but it's pretty)>this was a gift from my wifey Nancy and i likey lol

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment