Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Flava fo ya Ear!!! [= literally

Thanks to my friend Mel I finally decided to stop being lazy and download Drake's newest mixtape SO FAR GONE. But the point is OMG..I'm so glad I finally stopped procrastinating. He brings heat on this 17 joint banger and I now have something I can put on repeat!..I'm currently feeling HOUSTALANTAVEGAS...ie..houston atlanta vegas..lol..and BEST I'VE EVER HAD...SOONER THAN LATER...NOVEMBER 18th...SUCCESSFUL...LITTLE BIT...and UPTOWN...kay well basically the whole album!!! If you haven't downloaded it yet you can try these links:

2dopeboyz.com/2009/02/13/drake-so-far-gone-mixtape/ - 147k
or
www.getrightmusic.com/2009/02/13/drake-so-far-gone/ - 39k

P.S> THe album artwork is DOPE!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment